At Alliance, we believe generosity is a lifestyle. One that comes with a blessing from God. One of the ways we do that is through what the Bible calls a tithe. The word “tithe” literally means a tenth or 10%. We give 10% of our income as a reminder that God is the supplier of everything. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO GIVE
You have options when you’re deciding how to give at Alliance: in person, online, on your phone, and more.
You can make your gifts in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards.
You can always drop off or mail a check to the church office at:
Alliance Bible Fellowship
1035 NC Highway 105 Bypass
Boone, NC 28607
Online giving is the easiest and best way to give at Alliance. Using
Apps make life easier. With GivePlus Mobile, you can use your smartphone to give any time, anywhere!
- Download the FREE app on your Apple or Android phone
- Make one-time or recurring donations using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account
- Log in or donate as a guest
- Securely and conveniently manage donations using Touch ID/Fingerprint, PIN, or password
Text To Give
Have you tried our text giving option? In a matter of seconds, you can make a weekly offering or respond to a special appeal.
- No login or account set-up required
- Easy debit/credit card registration through your smartphone
- Fast one-time donations
- Options to make gifts recurring
To give, simply text the dollar amount to 828 394 4702