The desire we have for the Men’s Ministry is to help every man at Alliance become the man God has called you to be. We want to take you on a journey of transformation—developing a strong relationship with God, the pursuit of His Glory, and in constant worship of Him. We desire healthy marriages, joy-filled homes, and safe neighborhoods through challenging, equipping and empowering the men of this region to lead.
There are several ways to get involved:
Monday Evening Bible Study (Regular Joes)
6-8pm | Hybrid (Zoom and in-person)
This is a group of guys who work hard, love their families, and want to become more like Jesus Christ. We would love to have you join us as we explore scripture, pray for each other, and challenge one another!
Monday Night Basketball (after Regular Joes)
Every second and fourth Monday | 8-9:30pm | Alliance Gym
Come join the men of Alliance to play one or more pickup basketball games in the gym. Arrive a few minutes early to shoot around. Game tipoff starts after the Regular Joes Bible study (above).
- April 26
- May 10
- May 24
- June 14
- June 28
- July 12
- July 26
- August 9
- August 23
Wednesday Morning Bible Study
7-8am | via Zoom
NOTE: Beginning May 5, this group will meet from 6:30-7:30am in the Commons in the Alliance building.
Have you been looking for an opportunity to grow closer to God? Join us as we dive deep into the scripture.
Recreational Church League Softball
Are you interested in playing recreational softball with Alliance against other teams in the county? It’s free to participate. You’re guaranteed to play 14 games.
NOTE: Games have begun and the interest form as been deactivated. If you’re interested in playing, please email Silas Barry:
- Thur, April 15, 7pm – Carolina Pizza Co – Field 2
- Mon, April 19, 7pm – Mikes Island Seafood – Field 2
- Thur, April 22, 7pm – Zuryc – Field 3
- Mon, April 26, 7pm – Triplett & Coffey – Field 2
- Thur, April 29, 6pm – App Management – Field 2
- Mon, May 3, 8pm – Ale House/Town Tavern – Field 2
- Thur, May 6, 9pm – First Presbyterian – Field 2
- Mon, May 10, 8pm – Harmon Law – Field 3
- Thur, May 13, 9pm – Union Baptist – Field 3
- Mon, May 17, 9pm – Red Barrons – Field 2
- Thur, May 20, 6pm – Team 4 – Field 2
- Mon, May 24, 9pm – Mt. Vernon Baptist – Field 2
- Thur, May 27, 9pm – Defiant – Field 2
Contact form for 2021 coming soon.
Alliance Men’s Retreats are a great time of fun, fellowship, and growth. Every year in the fall, C&MA men from all over the southeast converge at Ridgecrest Conference Center. The weekend is filled with activities and teaching geared to meet men where they are at in life and tackles issues that they face. Large group meetings are only the start, as life-changing messages are driven home throughout the weekend.