BIBLE READING PLANS
SCRIPTURE MEMORY RESOURCES
SCRIPTURE DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
- What can you celebrate that the Lord is doing in your life right now? What are you thankful for? (Psalm 107:1, 1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- What Scriptures have you been studying this week? (Psalm 119:11, Matthew 6:33)
- What is the Lord teaching you? How has your relationship with Christ been changing?
- How consistent has your prayer life been this past week? (Ephesians 6:18, Colossians 1:3)
- What have you been praying about?
- How have you served others and loved your neighbor this week? e.g. those in need, co- workers, friends, neighbors (Mark 12:31, Matthew 22:39)
- What do you need to confess/repent of from this past week before God and community? (Psalm 51, James 5:16, 1 John 1:9)
- Do you understand the “trigger” for your sin struggle?
- What emotional desires are you trying to fulfill with this sin struggle?
- What is the “lie” in this and the truth that God promises when you trust Him?
- Is God speaking to you in an area that you find difficult to listen/act?
- Have you used your financial resources this past week to glorify God?
- Who is on your 10 Most Wanted list that you’re praying for? (John 17:20)
- What is your next step? (1. Initiate friendship, 2. Share your story of grace, 3. Invite)
- Are you walking in purity (of mind, body, and heart) before the Lord? (Psalm 51:10, 1 Corinthians 6:18-20)
- In what ways have you stepped out in faith since we last met?
- Are the “visible” you and the “real” you consistent? (1 John 1:7)
- What measurable and attainable goals do you have that will challenge you to grow this week?
- What is your number one prayer request for next week?
- Have you answered these questions truthfully? (Proverbs 27:17)
Side by Side by Ed Welch (Alliance Bookstore)
Caring for One Another by Ed Welch (Alliance Bookstore)
Dark Clouds Deep Mercy by Mark Vroegop (Alliance Bookstore)