6 Reasons Why Serving in Children’s Ministry is So Important:
- It’s Biblical. Deuteronomy 6:6-7 says “And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
- You’ll make disciples. You’ll be fulfilling the great commission commanded by Jesus to make disciples of all nations.
- Children are more likely to fully trust Jesus at a young age. 80% of all who profess Jesus as Savior do so by age 14 (90% by 25)
- It’s a blessing for parents. Parents of one, three, five, or more kids can attend Sunday morning Worship Services knowing their children are taken care of.
- It’s impactful to both you and child. Children need adults to look up to, and YOU will be transformed in the process, too
- It’s fun! Children have joy and delight! They’re guaranteed to make you smile.
Slugs & Bugs
Friday, June 11 | Dinner: 5pm | Show: 6pm
Randall Goodgame leads Slugs & Bugs LIVE with live music, background musical tracks, and brightly colored animated videos. The concert is peppered with fun, interactive moments for the whole family. Kids spin around, parents get silly on stage, sometimes there’s a parade… Slugs & Bugs LIVE is truly an investment in the community as Randall leaves both kids and parents with laughter in their hearts and a deepening awareness of the presence of Jesus in their lives.
Dinner and a Show will start at 5pm. If you want to attend the show only, it will start at 6pm. Be sure to get the correct ticket!
More can be found at slugsandbugs.com.
Missions Training Center
The following dates (Wednesday, 9am – 1pm):
- June 2, 16, and 30
- July 14 and 28
- August 11
We are gearing up for our summer program. Our vision for Missions Training Center or M.T.A. is to immerse our kids in what it is like to prepare for the mission field by teaching them independent Bible study skills, sharing the Gospel, immersing in the country/culture they may move to, learning basic life skills and sustainable living that is helpful on the mission field. This year, we will be moving our program to every other Wednesday beginning June 2nd! Our hope is that this change will allow for more people to have availability to serve while still utilizing our student ministry leaders to counsel and build relationships with our kids.
Little Alliance | 6 weeks – Kindergarten
Sundays | 9am & 10:45am
Alliance Children is our Sunday school program created especially for your infant (six weeks) through Kindergarten. Every Sunday, we offer interactive small group activities that engage each child at their specific level of learning! We are located on the main level across from the auditorium.
KidZone | 1st – 5th Grade
Sundays | 9am & 10:45am
Created especially for your grade school children, we offer interactive large and small group activities that engage each child at their specific level of learning! Located downstairs across from the gym family seating area.
Wednesday Nights | 2nd – 5th Grade
Wednesday from 6-7:15pm, September-May
Torchlighters: Faith Heroes for Kids
First and third Wednesday of the month.
Follow the adventures of the Torchlighters Heroes of the Faith and see how God works through those who dedicate their lives to serving him.
Engage Bible Studies
Second and fourth Wednesday of the month.
Small group Bible Studies designed to encourage conversation and deeper understanding of God’s word while building Godly friendships.
Mom’s Morning Out (MMO) | 1-5 Years Old
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am-Noon
We provide a safe environment with practical Christian values and teaching. We will also encourage each child to think critically, creatively, and independently. Through play, we encourage each child’s natural curiosity and creativity. We strive to give each child the opportunity to grow emotionally and socially.