6 Reasons Why Serving in Children’s Ministry is So Important:
- It’s Biblical. Deuteronomy 6:6-7 says “And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.”
- You’ll make disciples. You’ll be fulfilling the great commission commanded by Jesus to make disciples of all nations.
- Children are more likely to fully trust Jesus at a young age. 80% of all who profess Jesus as Savior do so by age 14 (90% by 25)
- It’s a blessing for parents. Parents of one, three, five, or more kids can attend Sunday morning Worship Services knowing their children are taken care of.
- It’s impactful to both you and child. Children need adults to look up to, and YOU will be transformed in the process, too
- It’s fun! Children have joy and delight! They’re guaranteed to make you smile.
Missionary Training Center
The following dates (Wednesday, 9am – 1pm):
- June 2, 16, and 30
- July 14 and 28
- August 11
We are gearing up for our summer program. Our vision for Missionary Training Center or M.T.C. is to immerse our kids in what it is like to prepare for the mission field by teaching them independent Bible study skills, sharing the Gospel, immersing in the country/culture they may move to, learning basic life skills and sustainable living that are helpful on the mission field. This year, we will be moving our program to every other Wednesday beginning June 2nd! Our hope is that this change will allow for more people to have availability to serve while still utilizing our student ministry leaders to counsel and build relationships with our kids.
Little Alliance | 6 weeks – Kindergarten
Sundays | 9am & 10:45am
Alliance Children is our Sunday school program created especially for your infant (six weeks) through Kindergarten. Every Sunday, we offer interactive small group activities that engage each child at their specific level of learning! We are located on the main level across from the auditorium.
KidZone | 1st – 5th Grade
Sundays | 9am & 10:45am
Created especially for your grade school children, we offer interactive large and small group activities that engage each child at their specific level of learning! Located downstairs across from the gym family seating area.
Wednesday Nights | 2nd – 5th Grade
Engage Bible Studies
Wednesdays | 6-7:15pm
Small group Bible Studies designed to encourage conversation and deeper understanding of God’s word while building Godly friendships.
Mom’s Morning Out (MMO) | 1-5 Years Old
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30am-Noon
We provide a safe environment with practical Christian values and teaching. We will also encourage each child to think critically, creatively, and independently. Through play, we encourage each child’s natural curiosity and creativity. We strive to give each child the opportunity to grow emotionally and socially.