At Alliance, we believe generosity is a lifestyle. One that comes with a blessing from God. One of the ways we do that is through what the Bible calls a tithe. The word “tithe” literally means a tenth or 10%. We give 10% of our income as a reminder that God is the supplier of everything. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives.
Choose your favorite way to give:
You have options when you’re deciding how to give at Alliance: online, in person, or on your phone.
Online giving is the easiest and best way to give at Alliance. Using
You can make your gifts in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards.
You can drop off or mail a check to the church office at:
Alliance Bible Fellowship
1035 NC Highway 105 Bypass
Boone, NC 28607
Apps make life easier. With GivePlus Mobile, you can use your smartphone to give any time, anywhere!
- Download the FREE app on your Apple or Android phone
- Make one-time or recurring donations using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account
- Log in or donate as a guest
- Securely and conveniently manage donations using Touch ID/Fingerprint, PIN, or password
Text To Give
To give, simply text the dollar amount to 828-394-4702
Have you tried our text giving option? In a matter of seconds, you can make a weekly offering or respond to a special appeal.
- No login or account set-up required
- Easy debit/credit card registration through your smartphone
- Fast one-time donations
- Options to make gifts recurring